Exclusive Oregon Whitewater Rafting|
Why Rafting With Imperial is Your Best Choice:
When you choose to go whitewater rafting with Imperial River Company, you choose to go first class. From our private put-in and lunches to our staff photographers, we give you an experience you’ll remember for a lifetime! We provide high quality trips on the Deschutes River with certified guides, while offering the best facilities and conveniences of any company… period. Experience isn’t necessary with our professionally trained staff. Anyone from 6 to 106 can enjoy the excitement and scenery that the Deschutes River has to offer. All you need is the desire to have fun and Imperial will provide the rest!
What You'll Find ONLY at Imperial:
- Plenty of parking directly adjacent to our full service photo shop, ice cream shop and restroom/shower room.
- After assembling for your trip on our lawn, your adventure launches at our private dock! (This means there will be no crowding on the river...you have it all to yourself.)
- A tasty barbecue lunch served back at the lodge on our private lawn. You can get your belongings in or out of your car, and you can use a real restroom if needed.
- A sand volleyball court for your lunch time entertainment.
- Our riverside restaurant and bar are just a few steps from our private take-out so you can enjoy an appetizer and cocktails after your day on the water.
- 100% Weather Guarantee - If you get rained on, we'll give you another trip FREE of charge.
"Best raft trip on the Deschutes...great hotel too! OMG - DO this trip!! We went with a group of 12 - six adults and six teens. Some were experienced rafters, some novice, and every single one of us LOVED this hotel, this rafting company, and the whole experience. For rafting, you walk right out of your room and return back - easy as pie. We'll be back annually!"
Imperial makes it easy...less hassles, less stress, more enjoyment! Our trips run May through September and we have many options from which to choose.
View All Rafting Trips
View the River Map
Weather in Maupin