Weddings by the Deschutes RiverWe know that your wedding is the most special day of your life and we want to help make your day something to remember for a lifetime. Our staff is exceptional at making all events feel intimate and relaxed, whether you have 20 or 200 guests. We will make sure your every need is attended to, both during the planning stages and during your special event. The following are the reasons that you may choose Imperial River Company for your rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception:
- Our facilities are right on the riverbank of the lower Deschutes River.
- We offer a beautiful, grassy, shaded, park-like setting for outdoor events.
- On-site, is our restaurant and bar, capable of catering for up to 200 people.
- Our unique facilities can host small, intimate groups or large crowds.
- We have a wedding coordinator on staff that can assist you with: rehearsal & ceremony direction, reception coordination, development of timeline, vendor referral & selection and assistance with decoration of ceremony & reception site (The coordinator’s services are included in the wedding fee.)
- We can hold a block of rooms for wedding guests. (We have 25 guest rooms.)
- We offer activities for you and your guests like whitewater rafting, fly-fishing, bird hunting, cycling or heritage ranch tours.
Please look at our Wedding Guide for specific prices and equipment availability and our catering menus for our dining options. Since we do our own catering, there could be no other caterers on the premises. Decorations are the responsibility of the wedding party. However, the site fee includes Imperial Staff to decorate for the ceremony and reception. Decorating is overseen by the Imperial Wedding Coordinator. In addition, we can recommend and coordinate with local sources for all things wedding. Check out our Recommended Vendors list for photographers, officiants, florists, stylists, bands and DJs.
Finally, we do require a deposit for all wedding packages. You will incur 3 costs for your event at Imperial: lodge rooms, food & beverage and the facility fee. We require a 25% non-refundable deposit of the facility fee up front. This deposit must be made in order to hold your block of lodge rooms. The remaining 75% is due 1 week prior to the event. (The 75% is fully refundable if you cancel your event 45 days in advance.) We can create a payment plan to meet your individual needs. The lodging & catering bills can be paid the day after your event. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions if you need any of this information clarified.
Thank you for considering Imperial River Company for the site of this special celebration in your lives. We look forward to assisting you in planning your special day!
"We were looking for that perfect Oregon wedding location that would wow our out of town guests and be close enough to Portland so that our grandparents could make it. We also wanted to incorporate our love of fly fishing and rafting into the event. Imperial was a perfect location! My husband was able to row into the ceremony in his drift boat. The lawn was the perfect location for the ceremony with the river flowing behind us. Our guests rafted the day before the wedding and those that weren't into rafting did the ranch tour, which they are still talking about."